Thursday, July 13, 2006

things that i would like to share

(inspired by nokia commercial which asks that very question)

. rhubarb pancakes.
. the hills
. my distaste for nouns turned into verbs
. my lunch. with you, because i like you.
. my rooftop
. my love of scales of 1-10
. knowledge
. my toothbrush. i should clarify... it's not that i would like to share it, but i am not a sort of person who would be disgusted if you absolutely had to brush your teeth... well, you know the story.
. the fun fact that my last roommate got a ragingly karmic case of chlamydia
. carbon dioxide. but only with plants.
. my limited understanding of spanish
. the number 22
. ampersands
. the fun & priviledge of feeding my fish, nixon. he jumps for treats! it is so neat.


you will like them! i just know.

1 Comments:

Blogger apk01004 said...

Did you know that it is impossible to get rhubarb here? None of the grocery stores or even the huge outdoor market seem to carry it.

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen rhubarb for sale.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home