Sunday, January 28, 2007

i sum up all the power of the dinosaur comics "GASP!" when i ask you...

why did you not tell me we had wild ponies in alberta?

i have lived here five years, people!

we are officially broken up (you and i). because we have wild ponies in alberta and you did not tell me. my roommate uses the term 'feral ponies' but i am omitting that kind of negative vocabulary from my realm of acceptable pony vernacular.

yeah. i had to see it on the news this morning, and i now have hot coffee all over my yoga pants. coffee doesn't belong there on any level. probably even spiritual.

wild ponies.
ponies, people.
seriously.

i am gonna go see those damn ponies, no thanks to any of you. i will see them and live amongst them and kiss their little pony bellies like the guy from Grizzly Man kissed seal bellies. which is to say: adorable and raving-mad.

again... we are broken up.

except rhianna- who should have told me, but has a car and pony interest and oh you and i will be going to see those ponies before i leave the topside country, rhianna.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to come see these adorable ponies.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that we have at least 6 varieties of lethal spiders in Alberta too? But NO rats...we have a rat patrol even.
p.s. I have to be anonymous because certain parties have forbidden me to comment on these blogsites! And I use that exclamation point even though I know you despise them.

3:06 AM  
Blogger kaylen said...

certain parties? i love a good, certain party. keggers? disco? give me a certain party and i'll show you a happy lady. me.

mystery note-leaver... all i know is you're in alberta. i will have yo roll with that. like nancy drew.

also: lethal spiders.... yeek. i only like spiders when they kill mosquitos... unless the lethal ones are ten times better at that, i am not overwhelmingly impressed.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home