Friday, August 18, 2006

a little something to tizzizle y'all over until i get back

words to my new hip hop song:bitch! who drank my lemonade? i was savin' that for my homies & me.

main:
biiitch!
who drank my lemonade?
i was savin' that
for my homies & me.

i got the recipe
from foodTV
there was tons've lemon slices floatin' around
but when i opened up the fridge
it was not to be found!
biiitch!
(loop)

bridge:
male: where muh lemonade BE where muh lemonade BE (on loop in background)

female:
i watched the weather report
they say it's nice outside
so i made lemonade
oh i made lemonade

we was gonna sit on the porch
and drink lemonade
that's why i made lemonade
but where's my lemonade?

crescendo of male loop leading back into another round or five thousand of "biiitch, etc"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me sukkah!

2:25 PM  
Blogger kaylen said...

how inconsiderate, yo.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, truthfully, I feel kind of bad about the whole thing, I must admit that at the time I was rather thirsty, not that this is exactly an excuse for my rather rude behavior.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home